Ann M. Dilley Jewelry/Metalsmithing Scholarship
This scholarship was created to encourage and assist students with a passion for metalsmithing arts.
- Recipients for this scholarship must be an undergraduate students
- Must be enrolled 3 credit hours or more in Fine Arts with Jewelry/Metalsmithing emphasis
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Preference will be given to non-degree seeking students or part-time students
- Financial need may be considered
Renewal Criteria: New candidates will be considered every year. This scholarship may be renewed with reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications.