Jean E. Martin Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarship
This scholarship will assist students pursuing a Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree who are interested in child and adolescent health issues. To encourage those who are involved in professional organizations, preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate their involvement in professional nursing organizations and community initiates to advance nursing practice.
- Full-time or part-time graduate student enrolled in the Kirkhof College of Nursing
- Nursing student with a concentration in Advanced Practice Nursing with Child/Adolescent Specialty, who demonstrates community/professional involvement in advancing nursing practices
- Preference to post-master’s level candidates
- Annual award of $10,000 to be divided evenly among the total number of semesters outline in recipients DNP Course sequence.
- Jean Martin
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a curriculum vitae.
- In 1,000 words explain what inspired you to pursue a DNP with a focus on children and adolescents, what personal goals you hope to achieve through this educational experience, and how this degree will contribute to advanced nursing practice.