Subar Family - Model Coverall Service Scholarship
The scholarship was established to benefit employees of Model Coverall Service and their dependent children.
- Preference to Model Coverall Service employees who have been employed by the company for a minimum of three years, or dependent children of such persons. Officers of the company and their dependents are ineligible. Employment status will be verified by Model Coverall Service Human Resources Office.
- If no employees of Model Coverall Service apply, consideration will be given to students who meet the following criteria:
- Non-traditional degree-seeking students (Non-traditional describes students with unique pathways to education including reentry to college after four or more years away, or those who for whatever reason did not begin undergraduate education immediately following high school graduation or those with exceptional circumstances due to employment or other challenges)
- Preference will be given to scholarship candidates who demonstrate financial need.
- Must be an undergraduate student.
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication for a maximum of 8 semesters provided the recipients continue to meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- The Subar Family
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Model Coverall Service employee or Dependent?
- If so, please provide the proper documentation.
- Are you a student that has experienced a unique pathway to education including a break due to child/family responsibilities, re-entry to college after some significant time away, or exceptional life circumstances due to employment or other challenges?