Michael and Susan Jandernoa Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to invest in future entrepreneurs enrolled at GVSU to create new opportunities that will be critical to future economic success in West Michigan.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled for 12 credit hours and must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Must demonstrate extracurricular involvement such as athletics, community service, involvement in student or professional organizations such as Junior Achievement, or programs offered by the Richard M. and Helen DeVos Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualification stated above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Michael and Susan Jandernoa
- $2,500- $5,000
- Entrepreneurship, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement of career goal(s).
- Please describe your participation in extracurricular activities, community service and/or professional organizations.