WGVU LZ Michigan Scholarship
This scholarship was made available by WGVU Public Media to support Veterans and/or Veterans Dependents.
- Recipients must have been accepted for or be currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be undergraduate enrolled for 12 credit hours or more
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a Veteran or a Veteran dependent (verified by DD-214 or proof of lineage to Veteran if dependent)
WGVU employees and their dependents are not eligible
Renewal Criteria:This scholarship may be renewed with reapplication
- WGVU Public Media
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Veteran and/or a Veteran dependent?
- If yes, please upload your DD-214 or if you are a dependent please upload proof of lineage to Veteran.
- How will you make an impact on your community with the education you receive from GVSU?
- What does it mean to you to be a veteran and/or a veteran dependent?
- Please summarize your career related experiences and goals for the selection committee to take into consideration when making the award decision. Include a description of any service in the community through volunteering.
- Reference Requests: Please provide names and emails for three individuals who can write a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference providers below, please make sure to contact the individuals to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference.To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a refer “Refer" menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all refermeans that the refermeans that your reference provider has completed his/her refer, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request
- Show 1 more