The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance for students who demonstrate positive sensitivity to and involvement in LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans-gender) issues, to promote visibility of LGBT life and to foster service and activism in the larger community.
- Preference is given to LGBT students
- It is open to both undergraduate and graduate students, enrolled full or half-time
- Must be degree-seeking student with a 2.0 minimum cumulative grade point average and making satisfactory academic progress
- Financial need, as demonstrated by a current completed FAFSA, may be considered
- LGBT Supporters
- Up to $2,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list what you are planning to specialize in.
- Please attach a personal letter including: your academic strengths and weaknesses, an explanation of how your present circumstances support the goals of the scholarship, and a description of your personal involvement in LGBT advocacy, community events, policies, etc.