Mary and Wilhelm Seeger Scholarship
This scholarship was created by GVSU alumni to honor two well respected faculty members Mary and Wilhelm Seeger.
- Entering freshman student with background in foreign language who intends to major in a foreign language or use a foreign language in his or her chosen career
- Must be a full-time student
- Must have 3.5 GPA, 26 ACT composite
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Foreign Language Alumni
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Modern Languages
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list language(s) studied in High School:
- Please list language(s) to be studied at GVSU:
- Proposed Major (if known):
- Please upload a brief essay indicating why you have chosen to study foreign language and what you intend to do with your knowledge of the language after you leave college. Please help the selection committee understand and feel your uniqueness. Try to make yourself come to life; show the committee why they should choose you rather than someone else whose record, on paper, may appear almost identical to yours.