Paton Family Entrepreneur Scholarship
This scholarship was established to assist students pursuing a certificate in Entrepreneurship during their junior and senior years.
- Must an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled full time and making satisfactory academic progress
- Must be enrolled in the Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
- Must have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipients continues to meet the qualifications stated above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of four (4) semesters.
- Don '67 and Diane '67 Paton
- Entrepreneurship, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Entrepreneurship Certificate program?
- Do you have 24 credits with at least 1 Entrepreneurship course completed?
- Please name ENT classes you have taken:
- Are you a part of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization?
- Are you part of a startup team, or have you ever started a business? If so, please name business:
- Please upload an essay written about yourself and your interest in entrepreneurship.
What to include in the essay: What is your view of the role entrepreneurs play in the community? Where do you see yourself in five years, and what are the steps you are taking to get there? Are there any individuals in the community that you admire and if so why? What are your views on the key elements of entrepreneurship such as innovation, risk taking and the like?
Help the Entrepreneurship Scholarship Committee understand your uniqueness and see you as a person, as a student, and a future entrepreneur. Remember that the Committee will read many essays, and you should help them understand why you should receive a scholarship. Your essay will weigh heavily in their decision.
- Show 1 more