Eric A. Andres Live, Laugh, Love, Learn Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to reward students who demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning and are pursuing a career in Cell Molecular Biology.
- Candidates must be a junior, senior, or transfer student
- Candidates must be enrolled as a Biology or Cell Molecular Biology major (All other Biology majors are welcome to apply)
*Candidates must have at least a 3.2 GPA
- Must be attending full-time and making satisfactory academic progress
- Preference will be given to students from the West Michigan area and to nontraditional age students who are working full-time, motivated to succeed, dedicated, and value lifelong learning in education. Preference will be given to students pursuing careers in Plant Cell Molecular Biology.
*Must demonstrate financial need by filing a FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Automatically renewed for a max 4 semesters provided the recipient continues to meet the eligibility requirements
- Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your nontraditional student status, include where you are currently working and the number of hours you work.