Elizabeth Patek '89 Communication Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist a student in the School of Communication with the cost of his/her Grand Valley education.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate enrolled for 12 credit hours or more in the School of Communication
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- Financial need may be considered, and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.
- Elizabeth Platek '89
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Communications