Kendal J. Denbleyker Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist nontraditional students pursuing an undergraduate degree at Grand Valley State University. This scholarship was established in loving memory of Kendal DenBleyker.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be enrolled for twelve or more credit hours
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress according to norms established by Grand Valley State University
- Must submit a personal statement; include in this statement one’s personal background, academic and professional goals
- If financial need is considered, such need will be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference will be given to applicants who are residents of Ottawa or Allegan Counties who work and commute to campus.
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship is renewable, upon reapplication, for a maximum of four semesters provided the student continues to meet scholarship qualifications.