Margaret "Peggy" Boyce Nontraditional Student Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to encourage and assist Nontraditional students who did not immediately begin pursing a college degree after graduating high school, and have chosen to pursue a Grand Valley degree in addition to their work and family responsibilities.
- Candidates must be entering their junior or senior year
- Students in any course of study may apply
- Candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- Students must be enrolled in at least 9 credits and making satisfactory academic progress
- Preference will be given to students who are Nontraditional students
- Financial need will be considered, and will be determined by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: Automatically renewed provided the recipient continues to meet the eligibility requirements
- Margaret "Peggy" Boyce
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a typed 1-2 page essay describing yourself, your educational and career goals, and why you decided to return to school to pursue a bachelor’s. Remember that the committee will read many essays and you must make them understand why you should receive this scholarship.