Ernst & Young Senior Accounting Excellence Scholarship
EY Accounting Senior Excellence Award is given to a senior accounting major preparing for graduate studies who exhibits leadership skills and good scholastic ability. The amount of this scholarship is $1,000.
- Students must be full-time undergraduates and accounting majors
- Must be a senior preparing for graduate studies
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills and continues involvement in the business community
- Must have overall GPA of 3.2 and an accounting GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must have completed ACC 310
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship complete the School of Accounting Scholarship Application.
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business