Glenn A. and Betty J. Niemeyer History Scholarship
This scholarship was established for GVSU students who are majoring in History.
- Must be entering junior or senior year as a full-time history major who is degree seeking
- Must have a 3.25 cumulative GPA as well as a 3.25 GPA in history
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Niemeyer should have completed 9 credits in History at GVSU and 3 credits in progress and have a 3.25 cumulative GPA at time of application
REQUIRED: Must upload a copy of your most current resume on the general application
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed without reapplication for maximum of 2 semesters provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications.
- Glenn A. and Betty J. Niemeyer
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, History
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list your major GPA.
- Please list the names of 3 GVSU professors who can serve as references (Note: you do NOT need letters of reference.)
- Please submit an essay of less than 2000 words answering the following question: What is your favorite history book? Explain your answer.
- Please upload a copy of your most current unofficial transcript.