Shawn D. Wiersma Criminal Justice Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established to be given annually to an entering senior student in the School of Criminal Justice who plans to enter the police or law professions.
- Must be entering your senior year
- Must be enrolled full time as a Criminal Justice major
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must demonstrate financial need as defined by filing the FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Family and Friends of Shawn Wiersma
- College of Community and Public Service, Criminal Justice
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a personal essay including information about yourself and your career goals.