Robert W. Mayberry School of Communications Endowed Scholarship
The School of Communications Scholarship honors upper-level School of Communication students who have demonstrated promise in their chosen field of study. Scholarship funds will be awarded on a competitive basis. Decision will be based on quality and content of application materials.
- Candidates must have declared a major in the School of Communications
- Must be in good academic standing
- Have completed a minimum of 30 credits
Renewal Criteria: The scholarships are not automatically renewable, but students may re-apply.
- Up to $1,000
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Communications
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload all three requirements in one document:
- Please submit a cover page including: your name, student number, local and permanent address (city, state, zip, telephone and email), declared major and overall GPA.
- Please include a one or two page essay including the following: a personal statement that speaks to your background, goals, directions and plans after graduation. A statement that speaks to how you have shown promise, participated in extra-curricular activities, provided leadership or otherwise excelled at GVSU. A statement addressing how you will take advantage of the opportunity afforded by this scholarship.
- Please upload a copy of your most current unofficial transcript.