The Todd Jager Memorial Graduate Athletic Training Award
This award will provide support to outstanding graduate students who are pursuing a career in college athletic training.
- Must have a Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training or similar major and be pursuing an athletic training career in college athletics
- Preference given to students with involvement in campus ministry
- Applicants must be a graduate assistant at GVSU with intercollegiate athletics and be enrolled full time
- The ability to demonstrate a commitment to athletic training and a strong academic record will also be assessed
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater and be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University
- Family and Friends of Todd Jager
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list any intercollegiate varsity sports in which you participated and the year in which you participated in them.
- Please write and attach an essay that describes your interest and experience in the field of athletic training along with your career goals (No longer than 2 pages, please). Who were the key individuals and what were the important factors that influenced your decision to enter the field of athletic training. How have you participated in athletic training since your interest in the field began? Include sports, teams, or areas where you have been involved in the practice of athletic training. List any honors or awards you have received. Describe any participation in community organizations or associations unrelated to athletic training. Also, describe any previous employment experiences which have helped you supplement your education.