Dr. James D. Hoffman Scholarship
This scholarship was created to benefit diversity students at GVSU who are academically and economically disadvantaged. In addition, School Zone Publishing Company employees or children of employees may apply for this scholarship.
- Must be entering freshman
- May be an undergraduate half or full-time student
- Must demonstrate financial need
School Zone Publishing Company Employees or Children
- These applicants may be students at any undergraduate or graduate level when applying
- May be a half or full-time student
- Do not have to demonstrate financial need
Renewal Criteria: For both Diversity and School Zone candidates scholarship is renewable for a max of 10 semesters provided the student maintain a 2.0 GPA and are meeting satisfactory academic progress.
This fund is in compliance with Prop 2-06 because it was established prior to its passing in 2006. At the donors wishes this fund will continue making awards as originally intended, and in return no new gifts to the fund can be accepted.