Eric Maino Community Technology Award
The purpose of this scholarship is to reward students pursuing careers in computer science and information systems or those who are striving to integrate new technology in their chosen field.
- Recipients for this scholarship shall have been accepted for or be currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Candidates must have declared major/minor relating to computer science and information systems
- Recipients shall be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed with reapplication based on the decision of scholarship committee.
- Eric Maino
- Computing and Information Systems, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please creatively explain why you've chosen to pursue Computer Science or Information Systems or how you are bridging the technology gap using one of these three options below:
- A video essay (approx. 5 minutes in length), please provide URL to video below:
- A written essay, must be typewritten and double-spaced (approx. 2 pages) uploaded below:
- Feel free to explore additional creative options, please upload below:
- Please list the courses at Grand Valley that have stood out and how they've affected your journey.
A focus on Computer Science and Information systems is preferred, but not required.
- Please list courses in the Computer Science or Information Systems Major you plan to take next fall semester. What are you looking foward to in each class?