Telephone Pioneers Scholarship (WINTER)
This scholarship is available for students who are pursuing a degree in the College of Education.
- Must be upper-class (junior or senior) or graduate students in teacher education or advanced studies in education
- Must be admitted to the College of Education
- Full-time or part-time students can qualify
- Preference to students who are relatives of Telephone Pioneers; telecommunications workers and retirees that conduct fund raising and community service activities
REQUIRED: You must upload a resume through the general application for this scholarship
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
Review Committee: College of Education
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you related to anyone employed by Telephone Pioneers of America?
- Please upload a two-page essay. Describe how this scholarship will benefit you and be sure to address any eligibility criteria specific to this scholarship.