Joyce Hecht Philanthropy Scholarship
This scholarship will provide support for graduate students in the School of Public, Nonprofit and Health Administration (SPNHA) who plan to promote and develop philanthropy.
- Candidates must be enrolled in (or applying to) a declared degree program at GVSU
- Preference given to enrolled graduate student level but if distributable funds available Junior or Senior undergraduates may be considered
- Both full and part time students will be eligible
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Candidates shall be pursuing a career plan to eventually promote and develop philanthropy and engage in non-profit agency fund raising
- Friends and Family of Joyce Hecht
- Up to $5,000
- College of Community and Public Service, Public, Non-Profit & Health Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe in one page your commitment to promote and develop philanthropy as it relates to your career goals. Ideal candidates will describe volunteer, internship or work experience in developing and promoting philanthropy in nonprofit agencies.