WGVU Public Media Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students from all fields of study with the cost of their education at GVSU.
- Recipients must have been accepted for or be currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be undergraduate enrolled for 12 credit hours or more
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
WGVU employees and their dependents are not eligible
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed with reapplication.
- WGVU Public Media
- Supplemental Questions
- How will you make an impact on your community with the education you receive from GVSU?
- Please summarize your career related experiences and goals for the selection committee to take into consideration when making the award decision. Include a description of any service in the community through volunteering.
- Reference Requests: Please provide names and emails for three individuals who can write a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference providers below, please make sure to contact the individuals to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference.To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.