Devon Smiley Legacy Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students who have experienced the loss of a sibling.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate enrolled for 12 credit hours or more
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- Preference given to students pursing a teaching degree, especially those with an emphasis in Special Education or those engaged in University-sponsored study abroad experience
Financial need is not required.
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed
- Smiley Family Charities
- College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you lost a sibling?
- How do you see yourself living a legacy to honor those you have lost?
- Are you participating in a University-sponsored study abroad experience?
- If yes, please indicate the program and length of program.