Warren Reynolds Scholarship
This scholarship was setup to reward communications students who share Warren’s qualities and passion for broadcasting/multimedia journalism.
- Must be enrolled as a full time junior or senior in the School of Communications
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must have demonstrated financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Preference will be given to students pursuing a career in sports broadcasting/mulitmedia journalism
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications. May be awarded for a maximum of four semesters.
- Family and Friends of Warren Reynolds
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Communications
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your relevant research or career interest in Broadcasting.
- Please explain any unusual obligations/circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance:
- Essay: Attach a one page essay describing your career goals, community service experience, and your reputation in relation to the qualities of integrity, humility, professionalism and courtesy.