Bretzlaff Foundation Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize Peter C. Cook Leadership fellows who excel in the classroom as well as in the community.
- Must be a participant of the Cook Leadership Academy
- Must be registered full-time
- Must have a 2.0 or higher GPA
- Must demonstrate need as determined from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship is renewable for one year.
- The Hilda E. Bretzlaff Foundation
- $3,000- $5,000
- Grand Valley University Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a fellow within Grand Valley's Peter C. Cook Leadership Academy?
- Please submit an essay describing your career goals, community service activities, and how you strive to improve society in a positive, moral and conservative manner.