Robert Bosch Fuel Systems Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship was designed to assist an academically talented engineering student in their first year of study at GVSU.
- Applicants must be an entering freshman majoring in engineering
- Must have 3.0 cumulative high school GPA
- Must have a math sub score of at least 26 ACT/ 650 SAT and a composite of at least 23 ACT/ 1140 SAT
- Must have at least 6 units of high school math and science
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed; financial need is a consideration
- Must be enrolled full time status in co-op semesters
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for an additional three years with a GPA of 2.5.
- Up to $1,000
- Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all mathematics and science classes taken in high school (grades 9 – 12).
- Attach a typed essay written about yourself and your interest in engineering. Refer to the description of the scholarship for specific topics to be addressed in your essay. Help the Engineering Scholarship Committee understand your uniqueness and see you as a person, as a student, and as a future member of the engineering profession. To accomplish this, it would be best if you wrote in the first person. Remember that the Committee will read many essays, and you must make them understand why you should receive a scholarship. Your essay will weigh heavily in their decision.