Kenneth and Irene Fridsma Special Education Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students pursuing careers in special education with the costs of their education at GVSU.
- Recipients of this scholarship must be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU.
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior
- Must enrolled for 12 credit hours or more in the College of Education with a major in Special Education
- Must have a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) according to the GVSU SAP policy
Financial need may be considered and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet the qualifications stated above. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of six semesters.