Charles and Susan Baker-Clark Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist HTM students with the cost of their study abroad program.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled for three credits hours or more with a declared major in HTM.
- Must be accepted to participate in an HTM filed study course with an international component and/or a HTM faculty-led study abroad program
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
Renewed Criteria: The scholarship may not be renewed
- Dr. Charles and Susan Baker-Clark
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted to participate in an HTM field study course with an international component or an HTM faculty-led study abroad program?
- If yes, please indicate the location of the field study course or the study abroad program.
- Please describe your career/life goals and how your chosen study abroad program will have an impact on your future goals.