Windstream Enterprise Resource Planning Scholarship
This scholarship was established to encourage business students to gain experience with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Recipients shall have been accepted, or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled for 12 or more credits
- Must have cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater
- Shall be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University
- Recipients must have earned a B in MGT 268
- Recipients must be enrolled in an ERP Track course to be considered
- Preference will be given to non-MIS majors
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- PAETEC Inc.
- Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- MGT 268 grade and year/semester:
- ERP courses taken/currently taking, year/semester, grade earned:
- Upcoming ERP courses registered for year/semester:
- A brief (no more than 250 words) statement explaining the value of taking ERP courses for your future career.
- Please upload a curriculum vitae.