Windstream Technology Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to provide opportunities for students pursuing a Masters in Computer Information Systems at GVSU.
- Candidates must be admitted in the Masters of Computer Information Systems program
- Must be full-time (9 credit hours or more per semester)
GPA must be 3.5 or greater
- Students must demonstrate need based on the FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Computing and Information Systems, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please explain your professional goals. The essay must be typewritten and double-spaced (approx. 2 pages).
- Are you currently employed?
- If yes please list your current employer, your job title, whether your job is fulltime or part-time, and dates of employment.