School of Social Work Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students who are in the School of Social Work, who have excelled in their coursework and have financial need.
MSW applicants must have degree-seeking status and have completed four core courses or have Advanced Standing
BSW applicants must have degree-seeking status and be a second semester junior or have senior status
- Must provide financial aid information as the award is based on need
- Must have a 3.3 cumulative grade point average
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: In order to apply and be considered for this scholarship you must still:
- Submit in this application through myScholarships
- Students must submit a one-page essay detailing how the scholarship will help them, include if you are receiving or have applied for other scholarships. This essay must be turned into the School of Social Work in an envelope.
- Please also include an unofficial transcript in the same envelope with the essay.
Please turn in all additional documents required in an envelope (with the subject being the scholarship you are applying for) to:
GVSU-SSW, 3rd Floor
401 West Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI 49504