Ram and Usha Singh Social Work Scholarship
This scholarship was established for international students who are pursuing a degree in Social Work.
- Students must be degree-seeking and entering their Junior undergraduate year or pursuing a Masters of Social Work
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA (provide an unofficial transcript)
- Candidates and recipients must have familial residence and citizenship outside of the U.S.A. and enrolled at GVSU under a J-1 or F-1 visa
Renewal Criteria: Renewable maximum of 4 semesters received
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY In order to apply for and be considered for this scholarship you must:
1. Submit this application into myScholarships
2. Students must submit a one-page essay describing how this scholarship will help them. This essay must be turned into the School of Social Work in an envelope.
3. Please include an unofficial transcript in the same envelope as your essay
Please turn in all additional documents required in an envelope (with the subject being the scholarship you are applying for) to:
GVSU-SSW, 3rd Floor
401 West Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI 49504