Steelcase Foundation Scholarship
The purpose of the Steelcase Scholarship Program is to provide scholarships to academically talented students who enroll at Grand Valley and meet the stated selection criteria below:
- Must be accepted for admission as a full-time degree-seeking student at GVSU
- Preference given to children of Steelcase employees
- Must be a full time student
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Demonstration of financial need by submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is also required
Renewal Criteria: May by renewed by reapplication
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a dependent of a Steelcase employee?
- If yes, please provide name and dates of employment of Steelcase employee.