SPX Corporation Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship is made available for students who are Engineering majors.
- Students transferring from Community Colleges who intend to pursue engineering
- Preference is given to students drawn from communities with SPX corporate involvement
- Students must have a total cumulative 3.0 or better GPA, matriculate directly to Grand Valley
Renewal Criteria: Renewable another year provided recipients continue to meet qualifications.
- Up to $2,000
- Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
- Supplemental Questions
- Attach a typed essay written about yourself and your interest in engineering. Refer to the description of the scholarship for specific topics to be addressed in your essay. Help the Engineering Scholarship Committee understand your uniqueness and see you as a person, as a student, and as a future member of the engineering profession. To accomplish this, it would be best if you wrote in the first person. Remember that the Committee will read many essays, and you must make them understand why you should receive a scholarship. Your essay will weigh heavily in their decision.