May Group Realtors with Re/Max of Grand Rapids Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist a student with interest in pursuing a career in real estate.
- Recipients of this scholarship shall have been accepted for or currently enrolled at Grand Valley State University (GVSU)
- Must be an undergraduate junior or senior
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 credits or more)
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- Preference given to those with a declared emphasis in real estate within the Seidman College of Business
Financial need may be considered, and shall be demonstrated by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.