Duke Tanaka Jr Anatomy Scholarship
This scholarship was established in hopes that students will share in the passion of anatomy and biomedical sciences as Duke Tanaka Jr. did.
- Recipients must be entering their Senior year (minimum of 85 credit hours) at GVSU
- Candidates must previously have taken and received, at GVSU, credits for BMS 208 and 309 or BIO 302. The earned GPA for these course must be 3.50 or greater (4.00 system)
- Recipients must be enrolled with full time status as a degree seeking student
- Recipients shall be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University and have an overall GPA 3.40 or greater
- Demonstration of financial need as defined by government programs is required. Candidates must file FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
Review Committee: Biomedical Science Department
- Tim Strickler
- Biomedical Science, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Complete an essay of 750 words (maximum) on "The Importance of Anatomy in my Future Studies".
- Have you completed BMS 208 and 309 or BIO 302?
- If you answered yes to the previous question, please list the course and the grade that you received.