Carlton Radiologic and Imaging Sciences and Undergraduate Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students pursuing careers in the Radiologic and Imaging Sciences. The donors hope to relieve the financial burden of pursing a bachelor’s degree for students who are single parents, returning from the workforce, or those who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. To be eligible for this scholarship:
- Recipients shall have been accepted for or are currently enrolled at Grand Valley State University (GVSU)
- Must be an undergraduate and enrolled as a full-time student in a Radiologic and Imaging Sciences program
- Must demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University
- Preference will be given to candidates who meet one of the following: a single parent with custody of at least one child, enrolled in the Meijer Honors College, or returning students employed in the Radiologic and Imaging Sciences at least part-time over the last year
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may not be renewed.