Richard E. Veazey Graduate Academic Scholarship in Accounting
This scholarship recognizes an outstanding student who wants to pursue a Master’s of Science in Accounting through the Seidman College of Business and enter the accounting profession.
- Enrolled in, or application accepted for, full-time status as a graduate accounting degree-seeking student (MSA) in the School of Accounting
- Must be enrolled with full-time status as a graduate degree-seeking student
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for a max of 3 semesters
- Richard Veazey
- Full in-state tuition
- Accounting, Seidman College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please attach a statement describing your career goals, including your desired position in 5 to 10 years and how you intend to achieve this.
- Please attach two letters of recommendation, with one being from an academic source.
- Please upload a copy of your most current unofficial transcript.