Margaret F. Ward Art and Design Scholarship
This scholarship was established to give support to aspiring art educators who are facing financial challenges in pursuing their degrees.
- Must be entering junior or senior year or beginning graduate work
- Must have full-time status as a bachelor of art education degree seeking student
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Must demonstrate financial need through FAFSA
- Must show professional promise as a future educator
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship is renewable provided student continues to meet qualifications.
- Margaret Ward
- Art & Design, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Visual and Media Arts