Pamella and Daniel G. DeVos Musical Theatre Scholarship
This scholarship was created to support upper-level GVSU students majoring in the arts.
- Candidates must be entering undergraduate junior (55 credit hours) standing or above
- Must be accepted as a degree-seeking student in the Bachelor of Music Vocal Performance, Bachelor of Music Education or Bachelor of Arts in Dance major curricula
- Must demonstrate a focus on and concentration in musical theater performance
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Transfer students must be accepted by GVSU, the Department of Music and Dance for enrollment and recipients must be attending the University to be eligible to receive this scholarship
Application Process: Contact the Music Department to apply for this scholarship.
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Daniel and Pamella DeVos
- Up to $2,000
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Music, Theatre, and Dance