Howard and Rose Stein Biology Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to aid students in the two areas that Howard Stein was passionately involved in, teacher education and experimental science.
- This scholarship is open to students entering their junior undergraduate year in Fall semester. Transfer students at the junior level may be considered.
- Must be enrolled full time as a Biology, Natural Resources Management, or Cell and Molecular Biology degree-seeking student
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better and maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Financial need may be considered and must file FAFSA
Renewal Criteria: Renewable for one year provided the student continues to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Friends of Howard and Rose Stein
- Up to $1,000
- Biology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a one-page essay demonstrating your commitment to teaching Biology as a secondary teacher or commitment to a research career with a laboratory focus.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a Grand Valley State University faculty member in your academic major area.
- Please upload a copy of your most current unofficial transcript.