Rauch Family Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for young adults from Portage, Michigan who have begun to develop leadership skills through participation in athletics during high school years.
- Must have been accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- Must be a graduate of a Portage, Michigan high school and entering freshman year at GVSU
- Must be full-time
- Must demonstrate interest in science and/or related programs
- Preference will be given to graduates from Portage high schools who have lettered in at least one varsity sport and can provide a written recommendation from their head coach
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- William G. Rauch
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduate from a high school in Portage, MI?
- Please list all Varsity level sports you participated in, the coach and the year(s) you participated.
- A letter of recommendation is required from your head coach. Please provide the name and email address of this individual who will submit a letter of reference on your behalf. Prior to typing in the name and email address of your coach, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference.To monitor whether your coach has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.