Margaret F. Ward Music Scholarship
This scholarship was established to give support to aspiring music educators who now face similar financial challenges in pursuing their own degrees.
- Must be entering junior or senior year or beginning graduate-level work
- Must have full-time status as a bachelor of Music Education. Students in the GVSU secondary education program within the College of Education, with music minor may be considered if no Music Education majors qualify
- Completion of mid-program review by the Department of Music prior to semester of application
- Completion of all core music courses prior to semester of application
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must demonstrate financial need, must file FAFSA
Application Process: Please contact the Music Department for applications.
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed provided student continues to meet qualifications.
- Margaret Ward
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Music, Theatre, and Dance