FTLC Minority Teacher Scholarship (WINTER)
This scholarship is intended to assist minority students admitted to the College of Education.
- Must be admitted to College of Education
- For fulltime undergraduates and part-time graduate students
- Black/non-Hispanic, Hispanic, American Indian or Aleut, Asian or Pacific Islander. Candidates from underrepresented, racial and ethnic populations will receive priority consideration
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must demonstrate financial need and file the FAFSA
REQUIRED: You must upload a resume through the general application for this scholarship
Review Committee: College of Education
This fund is in compliance with Prop 2-06 because it was established prior to its passing in 2006. At the donors wishes this fund will continue making awards as originally intended, and in return no new gifts to the fund can be accepted.