Maribeth Wardrop Leaders in Philanthropy Scholarship
This scholarship was the first named scholarship to support the Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership Program. To qualify for this scholarship students must:
- Be accepted as a Graduate student into the Master’s in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership program
- A minimum of 6 credits per semester is required
- Shall be making Satisfactory Academic Progress
Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed without reapplication provided the recipient continues to meet qualifications. This scholarship may be awarded to an individual for a maximum of six semesters.
- Maribeth Wardrop
- College of Community and Public Service, Public, Non-Profit & Health Administration
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a one-page essay describing career goals and experiences you feel will prepare you for a career in nonprofit leadership.