MaryBeth Koeze Art Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to assist students financially and also encourage them in their study of Art.
- Entering junior or senior year or beginning graduate-level work
- Full time (12 undergraduate credits or 9 grad credits) of Fine Arts or a Master of Fine Arts degree student
- Completion of required reviews by Department of Art and Design prior to semester of application
- Completion of all core art courses prior to semester of application
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
FAFSA to demonstrate financial need (must be completed annually)
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed provided recipient continues to meet the qualifications. Scholarship may be awarded to an individual recipient for a maximum of 4 semesters.
- Marybeth Koeze
- Art & Design, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences