J. Patrick Sandro Education Scholarship (WINTER)
This scholarship was created to provide needed financial aid assistance to GVSU students in the College of Education who have demonstrated a passion for children, a commitment to education, potential for leadership, an interest in reform, and a history of personal integrity.
- Undergraduate student who is entering junior or senior year and admitted to College of Education
- Must be full-time, degree-seeking student and intending to teach at the elementary, middle school or high school level
- Partial consideration will be the candidates gentleness of spirit, serious orientation toward education and teaching, involvement in volunteerism and their selfless attitude.
- Must be making satisfactory academic progress
- Must have financial need as demonstrated by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
REQUIRED: You must upload a resume through the general application for this scholarship
Renewal Criteria: Scholarship is renewable provided recipient continue to maintain eligibility requirements. Individual may receive scholarship for a max of 6 semesters.
Review Committee: College of Education