Professor Charles Knop Chemistry Scholarship
This scholarship was established to reward an outstanding chemistry major.
- Student must be full-time
- Must be senior status
- Must be a Chemistry major
- Must file FAFSA and demonstrate financial need
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Preference will be given to Chemistry-Education majors, however all Chemistry majors are welcome to apply
Renewal Criteria: Non-renewable
- Sandra Bacon
- Chemistry, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a one-page essay describing your career goals and plans related to education and/or outreach.
- Please provide the name and email address of a GVSU faculty member who will submit a letter of reference on your behalf. (No relatives.) Prior to typing in the name and email address of your reference provider, please make sure to contact the individual to ensure they are willing to serve as a reference.To monitor whether your reference provider has provided the requested information, once you have specified a reference provider at least once, the “References” menu will appear in the top navigation menu. Simply navigate to that tab and you will see all references specified. “Requested” means that the reference provider has not yet supplied the requested information whereas “Submitted” means that your reference provider has completed his/her reference. By clicking “Resend”, you can remind the reference providers to complete the request.