J.C. Huizenga Business Scholarship
This scholarship is created to benefit students in the Seidman College of Business.
- Candidates must demonstrate their intense desire and determination to succeed in their chosen studies and careers in business. Must be acceptable for admission to the Seidman College of Business
- Candidates must be at a junior class level and must have at least 55 credits or higher and be admitted to the Seidman College of Business as a degree-seeking carrying at least 3 credits per semester
- Both undergraduates and graduates are eligible to apply
- Undergraduates must have a 3.0 or higher GPA and graduate students have a 3.4 or higher GPA and both shall be making satisfactory academic progress
- Graduate students may receive this scholarship while taking 500 level background courses
- Must demonstrate financial need by filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Candidates transferring from other institutions of higher learning must be accepted by Grand Valley State University
Renewal Criteria: May be renewed for a total of 4 semesters provided the student continues to meet original qualifications and satisfactory academic progress.