Statistics Book Scholarship (WINTER)
This scholarship is designed to assist students majoring or minoring in Statistics with the cost of books.
- Must have completed 45 credits by the time of application.
- Must have completed at least 6 credit hours in courses at GVSU with a STA designation
- Must have 3.0 GPA
- Must be an undergraduate student
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Statistics
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list courses in the Statistics Major you have taken at GVSU (Course number/name, semester in which it was taken, instructor, and grade).
- Please list Statistic Major courses in which you are currently enrolled (including MTH 201, 202, 227, CS 162 and other cognate course).
- Please list the Statistics Major courses you plan to take next year.
- Please upload an essay that elaborates on your unique characteristics you would like to have considered relative to this scholarship. Discussion items can include extracurricular activies related to the major or minor such as membership in clubs and/or professional societies, participation in conferences and/or contests, etc.